CAREERS AT KELK
Become part of our team
KELK strives to be one
best companies to work for
the steel industry.
Become part of a team that's recognized world-wide for what we do - the design and manufacture of the world`s most innovative, accurate and reliable instrumentation.
Vishay Precision Group Canada ULC (KELK) is committed to ensure the safety and quality of our goods and services to our customers.
Download our Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Plan.
For further information and customer service feedback assessment, please visit our AODA website page.
Please feel free to visit our career page for up-coming job opportunities. KELK is currently hiring for the following position.
Responsible for leading and developing the world wide KELK business to deliver profitable growth in line with VPG strategy by developing and growing sales performance and capabilities, building a strong and collaborative leadership team, focusing the organization around clear priorities, integrating IT systems to allow efficient operational management, and fostering a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
Essential Job Functions
Set the business strategy (within VPG direction and guidelines) and translate it into short and long term business objectives, action plans and budgets.
- Drive top line growth in international markets through a deep understanding of
KELK products and customers and a continuous awareness of business drivers
and market conditions
- Develop a strong, highly capable and motivated sales organization
- Implement business development strategies maximizing market potential resulting
in YTY booking growth and expanded business capabilities
- Support key accounts through periodic meetings and contacts
Budget Planning, Monitoring and Reporting:
- Continuously monitor P&L performance and progress against budget, taking corrective actions (on revenues and costs) as needed
- Plan and provide recommendations for the annual budget with active participation in the forecasting and capital expenditure processes
- Monitor and approve pricing for major projects
Build Organizational Capabilities:
- Establish the organizational structure and ensure appropriate practices, processes and systems are in place to support implementation of business objectives
- Drive continuous process and operational improvements
- Ensure the right people are in place with the appropriate knowledge, skills and attitude
- Create a positive organizational climate and culture to energize, prioritize and focus the whole organization that will generate effective cooperation between department heads and teamwork throughout the organization
- Maintain morale and stability among the workforce
Leverage Company Assets:
- Protect and maximize the value of the company’s assets, including its reputation
Manage department heads; Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operation and Cost Controlling with administration management responsibilities for HR, IT, Finance,
- 15-20 years in Steel/Load Cells/Optics/Sensors industry with P&L management and sales management experience in global market environment.
- A background in large systems and projects oriented business, strong business development and sales background, and has managed full operations, including engineering, operations and sales.
International sales experience would be considered a real asset.
BSc/MSc with MBA preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of Electro-Mechanical systems, steel mills and/or load cells preferred
- Strong leadership skills, initiative, patience, assertiveness
- The ability to withstand pressure and ability to work as part of team a must
How to Apply
Please apply through email or fax. We only accept documents in Word and pdf format. Please be sure to quote job #Email Reference code HR02 when referencing the job and a recruiter will be in touch with you if you are qualified for the position applied for.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager,
Vishay Precision Group Canada ULC (KELK),
48 Lesmill Road, Toronto, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada.