CAREERS AT KELK
Become part of our team
KELK strives to be one
best companies to work for
the steel industry.
Become part of a team that's recognized world-wide for what we do - the design and manufacture of the world`s most innovative, accurate and reliable instrumentation.
Vishay Precision Group Canada ULC (KELK) is committed to ensure the safety and quality of our goods and services to our customers.
Download our Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Plan.
For further information and customer service feedback assessment, please visit our AODA website page.
Please feel free to visit our career page for up-coming job opportunities. KELK is currently hiring for the following position.
Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic leader to be our Regional Sales Manager taking on the Europe, Middle East and Africa market. If you are a self-initiated, result-oriented, motivated individual with a solid technical sales background, who is able to travel internationally, apply and join our Sales Team at VPG Canada.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this position is responsible for developing and achieving maximum profitable sales volume in an assigned region. The RSM will act as the organization’s liaison between KELK and its regional customers.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive the cadence of day to day sales activities within the region and respond to all sales and technical inquiries.
- Supervise the preparation of terms and conditions of each customer order such as technical proposals and price quotations, payment terms, delivery, commissions, discounts and gross margins.
- Prospect for new customers while retaining existing customers by visiting them directly in territories without agents.
- Understand market potential within each defined region and help strategize and prioritize time and resources required or available.
- Prepare reports on visits to customers and to agents according to established practice.
- Prepare annual business plan and quarterly forecasts and meet forecasted sales goals.
- Minimum 10 years of experience selling optical / mechanical products, components, and equipment for the metals rolling industry is highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of leadership and supervisory experience leading a global sales team in assigned regions.
- Possess a proven track record of sales successes & management of multi-million dollars sales plan.
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills.
- Extremely strong technical aptitude; Ability to deal with senior level management.
- Knowledge of sales techniques.
- Ability to speak foreign languages is an asset.
Physical, Demands, Work Environment and Required Safety Equipment
- Up to 35% travel is required, including occasional weekends. Ability to travel internationally.
How to Apply
Please apply to the email below. We only accept documents in Word and pdf format. Please be sure to quote reference number “sales06” in the subject line and a recruiter will be in touch with you if you are qualified for the position applied for.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those being considered for interview will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager,
Vishay Precision Group Canada ULC (KELK),
48 Lesmill Road, Toronto, Ontario
M3B 2T5, Canada.